Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Reads

August is here. Just--wow.

How did it get here so fast?! After July 4th, summer seems to kick into another (faster!) gear. The thing is, I love summer and everything it represents . . .  beach time, lazy days, late nights and *hopefully* equally late mornings. :) And fun stuff like this:

Lemonade with a firework straw FTW! LOL
And BOOKS.

For me, summer = beach + books. :)

This summer I've read some GREAT books. THE FOX INHERITANCE by Mary Pearson, RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier, SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo, LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins, PARTIALS by Dan Wells, the PARANORMALCY trilogy by Kiersten White . . . just to name a few.

Today's Friday Read? FRACTURE by Megan Miranda. Yay! I've been looking forward to reading this book for a while and can't wait to dig in!

What are you reading? :) And what's been your favorite summer read? :)

(Note: Monday's Blog Post will be about What Boys Read. It appeared here *briefly* today before I accidentally deleted it as I closed tabs, and now I can't find it. Grr. After several deep breaths and fruitless Google cache searches, I'll either (a) find it or (b) recreate it on Sunday. Sigh. Some days the technology gods are unhappy with me. It happens. :) I think I'll have another lemonade. Want one? :) *shares*)

No comments:

Post a Comment