Tonight my sweet hubs and I are going to see the new Bourne movie. I'm stoked. I LOVED Matt Damon in the other Bourne movies, and can't wait to see Jeremy Renner in this one. Yay for date nights! :)
But I can't believe it's FRIDAY. Already. Wasn't it just Monday?! I don't know about for you, but for me, this week has been CRAZY. I'm talking all caps kinda-shouty CRAZY. :) I'm still not sure where the days went...
But here's a clue: it's a quick FRIDAY FIVE!
5. Word of the Week: multi-tasking. This week I've juggled dentist appointments, doctor appointments, back-to-school clothes shopping, middle school orientation, school supply hunting, swimming, golf practice, football practice, gymnastics practice . . . and more. And this was just for my boys! Not to mention the grocery shopping, house cleaning, and then some. (Oh, who am I kidding...the house is a wreck. But my fam is happy. :D) I've managed to squeeze in a *little*writing/revising time, but some weeks other life/family/home priorities take precedence, and that's okay. I'm still working on the writing/family/life balance...but aren't we all? :)
4. Book of the Week: THIRST by Christopher Pike. I've read it before, but when life turns crazy, I'm not afraid to re-read a book I loved. Especially when the voice is so different from mine--it cuts out any possibility of a voice leak, and lets me just enjoy a great read. And this read is KILLER! :) hehe
3. Cookie of the Week: chocolate chip. Wild weeks call for the basics. :) *nom nom* I did mix it up and throw in milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. Total yum.
2. Blog Shout-Out of the Week: Mother. Write. (Repeat.) Hosted by the lovely Krista Van Dolzer, this blog is great for aspiring writers. Lots of good info on agents, and next week, Krista is hosting An Agent's Inbox contest starting Monday! So get thee to Krista's blog if your MS is shiny! :) (Way to spread writer love, Krista! :D)
1. Song of the Week: It's Time by Imagine Dragons. Perfect for writing, perfect for everything. An all-around sweet tune. Here's a acoustic version that blew me away:
Has your week been as crazy as mine? And what's the weirdest/craziest/awesomest thing that happened this week?