Monday, May 30, 2016

Anniversary Post...and NIL ON FIRE COUNTDOWN!

ONE DAY UNTIL NIL ON FIRE IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!:) Ahhhhh!

Having a May 31 release date is really cool for me, because I think (yes I'm totally biased and completely unreliable lol) that the Nil series is a perfect summer read. So grab you favorite beach towel, an umbrella if you like, a cool glass of water, and head down to the sand...

and tomorrow you can take NIL ON FIRE with you!:)

WOOHOO!

(Note: Today is the last day to enter the NIL ON FIRE preorder contest. Details are here.)

Overall, this weekend has been made of awesome. It's Memorial Day Weekend, a weekend that is full of feels for me, because 21 years ago this weekend I got married to the love of my life!

Here's us, 21 years ago:

babies!:)

And us celebrating just last year:


Steve has been my rock and biggest fan when I started writing, and he still is.:) I wouldn't have the Nil trilogy without him. He's my best friend, lover, partner in every awesome adventure, and the best dad ever to our four sons. Life is richer when you love the people you're traveling with!:)

And...now? This weekend will always mark the end of the Nil series for me! Because tomorrow, THE FIRE IS HERE!

NIL ON FIRE, the last book in the Nil trilogy, releases tomorrow!

This week's teaser:


So happy almost release day for the #NILtribe, happy anniversary to my hubby, and happy almost summer to everyone!:)

One day until the Nil series is complete. Who's ready?:)

xo
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment