Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fierce Reads #SpringFling Tour Announcement!!!

Hey everyone!!!!

Today Fierce Reads revealed the tour stops for Leg 1 of the Fierce Reads #SpringFling Tour . . . 
and I'm SOOOOO excited to share that I'm a part of it! 
(Seriously--FREAKING OUT WITH HAPPINESS.:D)

So . . . 

Ready for THE FULL SCOOP?!!!!

I thought so.:)

Here you go! The Fierce Reads Spring Fling Tour!!!!!


I'm SOOOO excited to be part of this AMAZING tour!!!!!!

Thank you Macmillan for including me and for helping the #NILtribe go national! 

SO COME SEE ME AND THESE OTHER AMAZING AUTHORS! Cool authors! Amazing books! Fantastic Readers! It's going to be an awesome week!!!! It's going to be FIERCE!!!!

More details soon, but in the meantime, go to Fierce Reads to find out more about each of these authors and these incredible Fierce Reads...including NIL UNLOCKED!:)

I can't wait to meet the #NILtribe on the road!

xo
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment