Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tribal Tuesday!!!

Just a few newsy things this week!

You still have time to enter to win a galley of NIL UNLOCKED over at Bewitched Bookworms. 3 days left, to be specific. :) The clock is ticking . . .

A signed copy of NIL is up for grabs at Becoming Books . . . plus a Q&A in which I gush about the #NILtribe.:)

 Also, next month I'll be at the Vegas Valley Book Festival on October 18, on a panel with Amy Tintera, Mindy McGinnis and more! Find out all the details here!

Last but not least, I wanted to share the cool tune I've been writing to this week. I'm working on a secret project THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE NIL RELATED. We'll see.:)

Here you go!

Gaslight Anthem's Get Hurt:




Happy Tuesday #NILtribe!

xo
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, this song. It is so intense, and so perfect for NIL! I can definitely see how it relates to the relationships in the book. . .Wow. Just. Now I;m imaging all kinds of things in the next book ahhhh!!! :D

    ReplyDelete