Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Today over at the YA Valentines, we're spilling book sekrits about our main characters. JUICY sekrits. SCARY skerits. :) BUT THE BEST PART? It's like a book sneak peek!

So, if you head over to the YA Valentines' blog, you'll find our what Charley, one of my main characters in NIL, is most afraid of.:) Go ahead and peek...I'll wait.

*waits*
*noms Kit Kats* 

Great! You're back! :)

Did you read all the other great scoop on the other Valentines MC's? I'll bet you found some sweet books to add to your 2014 TBR list.:)

But today--it's Halloween! As soon as my boys are home from school, we're going to carve our pumpkins, then dress up and do some trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.

Pumpkin carving is one of my favorite things. Every year we do something different...and I love surfing the internet for inspirations.

Like these:



What's your favorite pumpkin design? I tend to go more fun than creepy.

Whatever you're carving or doing, have a safe and happy night! 

Happy Halloween everyone!

xoxo
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment